Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D ?
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Criteo AI Lab brings together researchers, machine learning engineers, software engineers and data scientists. Our mission is to develop advertising solutions that provide value to Internet users around the world. We do so by pushing state-of-the-art ML methodologies into our products to drive better performance, and act as center of Machine Learning research and engineering excellence.
Recommendation Platform team:
The Reco-Platform team is pushing the boundaries of realtime recommendation together with world-class researchers, data-scientists and ML-engineers. We imagine and create innovative solutions to recommend the best products for users and help our clients increase their business opportunities.
You’ll have the opportunity to build the next-generation recommendation system based on the latest advancements in deep-learning and information-retrieval.
Here's how it looks like:
- An online recommender engine that serves up to 500K queries per second across 6 data centers, with latency constraints that should not exceed 15ms on average.
- Low-latency distributed micro-services.
- Several large-scale batch and streaming jobs handling hundreds of terabytes of data per day.
Our technology portfolio is diversified (.NET Core, Scala, Spark, Kafka, Memcached...) so we need our engineers to be versatile and display leadership qualities as we continue to push technology boundaries forward. What you'll do
- You will join our team of software engineers and machine learning researchers to develop, design and build scalable distributed data processing systems that will be used to power recommendation engine.
- Your responsibilities will include building libraries, services and datasets that will be used in production for billions of users. Optimizing parts of the system, running AB tests and analyzing them will be part of your daily job.
- It also includes operational responsibilities like releasing components, investigating production issues and reducing tech debt.
- You will then work closely with Product teams to build new features and improve our recommender system to better fit our clients’ needs.
Who you are
What we offer
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years of programming experience in a OOP language such as C#, Python, Java or Scala (or equivalent) and a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms).
- Ideally, you have already dealt with large scale big-data processing in the Hadoop ecosystem, using industry standard services like Hadoop MapReduce / Apache Spark / Presto / Hive in languages like Java and Scala.
- You are fluent in english (written and spoken) and also a team player. You love to work efficiently with others and to take pride in your work.
- Competitive compensation package
- 35 annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Private nursery
- Discounted transport
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 2 conferences per year of your choice (1 International + 1 national)
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources (Courseras, MOOC, Internal trainings ...)
- Annual cross teams hackathon
Want to know more?
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.