Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network, and data center layers. Working on Criteo’s infrastructure is an opportunity to learn high-level network engineering and in all areas of this specialty (data centre fabric, traffic engineering, automation, monitoring, security). It’s also an opportunity to develop your coding skills. If you think about our scale (45 000 servers, 8 data centres, 5 000 network devices) code is everywhere (APIs, data modelization, event-driven workflows, kernel code optimizations...).What you will do
Who you are
- Improving design, functionalities, and interoperability of our in-house automation tool suite
- Promoting the implementation of open-source network solutions and sharing our work with the community
- Hardening our infrastructure security
- Get involved in new projects such as SONIC OS installation and other exciting open-source projects
- Fostering cross-team collaboration for continuous systems/networks improvement (with SREs)
- Managing network capacity planning
- Building of our new data centers and expanding their capacity
- Hands-on development experience
- Adaptability to work in an Agile environment with DevOps culture
- Curiosity towards new network and systems technologies to keep the continuous improvement of our infrastructure
What's in it for you?
- Experience with large-scale Python applications design
- Experience with code versioning and collaboration tools such as Git and Gerrit
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like SaltStack (preferred), Ansible or Chef
- Experience with large infrastructure automation projects
- Large scale, distributed load balancing experience
- Experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining BGP networks in large-scale carrier and/or data centre networks
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.