L'offre Senior Site Reliability Engineer in our Infrastructure Hardware Team a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Senior Site Reliability Engineer in our Infrastructure Hardware Team posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and data center layers.
This role is based in Paris but will offer partial remote work after COVID (up to 4 days per week). If you are looking for flexibility - reach out!
What you'll do
- Optimize costs and performance by customizing hardware and software solutions
- Develop infrastructure to manage, maintain and upgrade hardware in our fast-growing fleet.
- Develop systems that proactively capture health status of various hardware -components and automate remediation.
- Provide abstraction layer to hide the specificity of each hardware
- Provide insights to extract the best performance out of our hardware
- Prepare a shift toward open initiatives such as OCP, Open19, Linuxboot, OpenBMC, ...
- Build a strong partnership with industry players to drive our requirements
Who you are
- Deep experience with low-level software (kernel/firmware/system services & drivers)
- Solid background in writing in for example C/C++/C#/Scala/Java/Python or others
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure management
- Experience with configuration and automation tools (such as Chef, Puppet, ...)
- Communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork ability
- Familiar with latest server architecture and components
- Motivation to expand their horizons on every level (technical and non-technical)
- Experience and/or interest in Open Source technologies
- Work within the Agile processes and methodologies
- A background of working in start-up and/or the internet space
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence6cfd22d8b669485aa83602b8c9b8a8f4
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Infrastructure - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.