Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What's a PRE Team?
The concept of Product Reliability Engineering (PRE) was born from an industry leading online SRE book (go ahead, "Google" it). It's the bridge between Product Engineering and Software Reliability. We are one of three PRE teams globally and are intentionally comprised of diverse skill sets (software development, reliability, database administration, operations) and are seeking a SRE to complete the team dynamic (of superheroes?)...
How You'll Make An Impact
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you'll work closely with product engineering to dig into our apps, existing pipelines and jobs to assess where optimization is needed most. You'll tell stories with meaningful monitoring and hopefully never be paged on your on-call rotation because we've worked hard with dev teams to make our platform the most reliable in AdTech. Speaking of on-call; with a group of 5 you're looking at only around 10 weeks in a year, and your time is compensated! Not bad, right?
You'll learn skills from the other team members along the way and have opportunities to teach us as well. It's perfect for an engineer who likes shipping code but also wants to be involved in stability, infrastructure, troubleshooting & incident prevention. What You Will Do
- Provide operational and technical support to the Product Engineering
- Ensure platforms stability and scale them
- Optimize critical resources
- Configure monitoring and develop new tools
- Mange technical migration (new servers, windows to linux, baremetal to container,..)
- Debug code and optimize application performance
- Stack: Linux mesos, .Net Core, C#, Java/Scala, Python
What You Bring To The Team
- BS in Software Engineering or related field (can be waived with extensive experience equivalent to)
- 3+ years of programming experience, shipping code and unit tests ideally in a compiled language (Java, Scala, C#)
- Practical experience holding an SRE role
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automation, and documentation
- Pride in ownership, initiative, and collaboration
- An effective communicator, problem solver, and a creative technologist
- Flexible with change and excited to learn what's needed to bring projects to completion
- A very flexible schedule of mixing working from home and working from our beautiful Paris office
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.