Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, Issy Les MoulineauxCatégorie du poste:
Program management (engineering)Produit: Service:
Cloud and enterprise
Senior Program Manager, Azure CAT Partner Team
Are you interested in working in the Azure Engineering team with some of our largest Partners and Customers as they transform their business to Azure?   Do you have a passion for building advanced solutions that solve the most challenging customer scenarios, and utilizing the learnings from these experiences to drive engineering roadmap impact and Azure feature development?
Do you have a background of hands on experience with Azure, employing strong business and architectural skills, translating partner and customer business requirements into real architecture on Azure? Do you have a growth mindset, and are you able to act as a change agent and leader capable of influencing and technically driving cloud adoption across a broad base of teams, groups, customers, and communities? If so, this role might be ideal for you.
The Azure engineering team (Azure CAT Partner team) is seeking a Program Manager with motivated passion for customers, and the drive and commitment to help build the best Cloud platform on the planet. Our team works with our largest System Integrators, ISV’s, Hosters and Managed Service Providers, as well as field leadership and account roles to drive the growth of Azure, and to take those experiences and influence the next generation of Azure.
This role will be focused on:
• Engaging with Microsoft’s most important partners and our customers to ensure solutions are designed, built, and deployed successfully on Azure.
• Enable organizations to realize the true benefit of Azure IaaS and PaaS architectures for mission critical workloads
• Driving engineering relationships across partners and customers to fully understand and learn from the customer experience of the end-to-end on the Azure platform.
• Providing architectural guidance for Azure solutions through interaction with technical audiences.
Designing, reviewing, and deploying Azure architectural solutions focused on:
• Cloud migrations – As our partners and customers adopt Azure, the migration of infrastructure from on premises, other cloud environments or 3rd party data centers will require architectural leadership, guidance and deep experience to ensure the best experience possible.
• SAP on Azure – One of our customers most important workloads is experiencing change that initiates migration efforts to the cloud. Our team works deeply with our partners and customers to not only guarantee this is successful, but to work directly on SAP certification roadmap and architecture learnings to improve the platform.
Growing a strong knowledge of building both Hybrid and Native cloud solutions with technical skills.
The team's mission is to accelerate strategic customer's adoption of the Microsoft Cloud platform by bringing your deep technical experiences with customers directly into the engineering product teams helping to ensure Azure is well aligned with the most compelling workloads and scenarios from real customers. As a Program Manager in the Azure CAT Partner team your primary responsibility is to work with a select set of partners and customers to guide hand-picked Initiatives through to delivery.
The Program Manager role is a technical, partner and customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of these Initiatives on behalf of Microsoft. This role represents a strong opportunity to have direct impact on both our Cloud products & strategy, and our customer's success. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with Azure, experience in customer facing roles, success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives, and the ability to think and operate broadly, driving key decisions and implementation, and identifying and translating abstract customer scenarios and workloads into concrete product refinements.
As a member of the Partner team of Azure CAT, you will also be focused on working closely with our broad set of cloud partners (SI, ISV, Hoster, MSP). This will include driving projects through the partners, designing architectures and deploying with technical teams into customer environments.
Success in this role depends on collaboration with generalists and specialists in the Microsoft field and delivery teams (including partners, services, and business development), as well as peer teams in engineering.
Desired skills for this role include:
• Technical prowess and passion—especially for Windows Azure, Cloud architecture design practices and principles
• Solid solution architecture and development skills—you will need to be able to deliver deep technical content and at the same time bridge that technical knowledge with mature, business discussions
• Be familiar with Cloud, SAP, ARM, Open Source, C#/JS/ at a minimum, architectural design patterns, and the agile method(s)
• A can-do attitude that always puts the customer and our partner first
• Presentation experience, public speaking skills and strong communication abilities
Azure CAT embraces diversity and the concept of team. We enjoy great challenges, collaboration and seeing our customers and partners succeed. We have a start-up and challenger mind-set and are deeply passionate about our customers and our architectural standards. We work hard on big complex projects, but we have a great time doing it.
• This role will be based in France but have an EMEA and Global focus. Moderate travel will be required, ~ 50%.
• French language proficiency is required and is very important for the day to day activities.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.