Description de l'offre
Senior Network Architect
Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Senior Network Architect (m/f) has arisen within, Airbus Defence and Space, in Elancourt.
Airbus Defence and Space (ADS) is looking for an experienced Senior Network Architect to manage architecture team and define future Hybrid Networks solutions, in the R&D context. In this role, the successful candidate will work with the engineering project manager, development manager, IVVQ manager and ILS manager based in multiple locations/countries, and the solution manager/team who are the voice of customers.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include: (Bullet points to be used)
- Responsible for overall hybrid network system and sub-systems architecture, delivering all required documentation on quality, on cost, on time
- Manage a small team of network architects/experts (Statement of work and Workpackages definition, animation of team meetings, deliverable reviews)
- Contribute to roadmap review and requirements priorisation
- Participate in project planning and maintains related project architecture artifacts (including risks & opportunities reviews, project coordination meetings,...)
- Animate architecture reviews, ensuring that solution architectures are aligned with the enterprise and customers technologies architectures
- Supports/guides solution manager by promoting best practices, using reference architectures, ensuring standardization across solution
- Works with internal and external implementation teams in validating the feasibility of the proposed architectures and providing technical guidance to those teams during implementation
- Reviews the technical design created by implementation teams and ensures its alignment with the solution architecture
This role will involve some travel for business, three times a month in France, UK and Germany, and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Graduated from system or network engineering school (or equivalent bac+5),
- 10 years or more of experience in architecting solutions encompassing various aspects of architecture such as context, integration, information, security, operations and infrastructure
- Ability to distil the key decision points in defining architectural and operational standards in the creation of Hybrid Network concept
- Ability to understand and apply abstract architectural concepts at a project, enterprise and multiple customers level
- Should have experience managing complex information technology programs, preferably within the Defence, Public safety or information security industries
- Broad and deep understanding of multiple technologies, reference architectures and design patterns in the areas of Satellite Communications, mobile network (3G/4G/5G), OSS/BSS, LAN/WAN, BGP, OSPF, Network management system, MANO, MESH, PMR, network security
- Aware of emerging new technologies (not limited to) : 5G, MEF, SDWA, Network slicing, OpenFlow, Cognitive Radio
- Intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Must serve as an effective member of the senior management team with the ability to communicate network/infrastructure-related concepts in a way that is understood by senior leaders
- negotiation level of French and English