Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Criteo has an ambitious strategy to diversify its products and services and maximize operational efficiency to enable business growth.
In order to support this ambition, Internal IT want to modernize and rationalize our application landscape, in particular our Monetization Platform via a market-leading editor software solution.
In an agile organization, Internal IT and Business teams are launching now this program to implement a new Monetization Platform now and are looking to strengthen our Internal IT teams and skills.
Join us in this great adventure!
What you’ll do ?
As a Senior IT Product Owner of the Monetization platform, you are the pivot of the project team between the different business lines, the solution integrator and the sponsors during the solution implementation then the run.
You will maximize the Product Value by:
• Defining the Product vision
• Managing the Product Backlog
• Partnering with Products stakeholders
• Assessing Product quality
Who you are:
- You have an extensive knowledge of Order to Cash & Billing standards and best practices
- You have proficiency with standard market billing solution implementation project (particularly on billing solutions for Digital or Telco companies is an asset) or ERP implementation
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- As a team player, you have abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
• Competitive compensation package
• 35+ annual holidays days
• Health insurance
• Lunch expenses contribution
• Private nursery
• Maternity and paternity leave
• Annual cross teams hackathon
• Internal mobility programs
• Tailored educational resources
• Remote working policy
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.