Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Service Delivery (H/F) in Paris – La Défense to join our tribe dedicated to build the most resilient and innovative products to connect energy world through markets and support the energy transition.
Who we are
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
You will join GEM-IS, the team in charge of designing, developing and operating enchanting technological solutions for GEM and its customers. GEM-IS entered a year ago in a very promising transformation journey that fosters a strong culture of innovation, entrepreneurship and technological excellency through empowerment and autonomy.
We want to build a unique tech tribe and we need your talent!
- Purpose – we strongly believe in the importance of building a collective vision of our tribe project and make a reality of it.
- Empowerment – we intend to hire the best engineers and provide the right environment to let you self-organize and fully express your talent.
- Agility – we foster a culture where change is a chance, we do things iteratively, inspect and then adapt.
- Impact – we focus on getting things done, create value and contribute actively to the collective challenge we jump in.
What will be your role
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure transformation at GEM, which consists of putting in place solutions to take advantage of opportunities provided by new technologies (cloud, infrastructure as code, devops). The main topics are: the set-up of a hybrid cloud, the delivery of our dev and tests platforms in the public cloud, the migration toward “as a service' infrastructure services for storage and backup, redesign and expansion of the active directory to MS Azure ....
- Contribute to the construction of secure operation of the infrastructure base: strengthening the means of monitoring and make it efficient, follow up demand management with clients of the IT INFRASTRUCTURE department, strengthening the proactive management of infrastructure capacity and obsolescence, ..
- Coordinate the build of infrastructure services designed by the technical architects
- Lead the roll-out of these services with dev, application support teams and business if needed
- Representative of IT infrastructure department in business projects to coordinate the delivery of needed infrastructure platforms
- Steer or contribute to steer infrastructure operations (RUN) (infrastructure monitoring, capacity management, demand management,…
- For IT Infrastructure department, improve client relationship and trustworthiness
- For IT Infrastructure department, deliver a better service with the best communication and follow-up