L'offre Senior Front-End Software Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Senior Front-End Software Engineer posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
All new Criteo products are built in a self-service first perspective, which help us collect client's feedbacks as quickly as possible to make them autonomous. In particular, in order to extend our reach, we are always looking for new ways to onboard clients and partners. This can be by making the setup of your first Criteo Ads easy as a breeze, or by providing developers who wants to use our APIs all the tools they need to build and manage their applications.
The Web Apps Elements team is creating the building blocks of web applications for other teams to consume: it is in particular in charge of the Criteo Design System.
What you'll do
- Get the functional needs from the UX/UI team, iterate with them to design user friendly components, layouts and interfaces,
- Implement what has been designed,
- Test the applications with unitary, integration and end to end tests,
- Review code of team members to ensure we commit only high-quality code,
- Interact with multiple multi-cultural R&D teams to ensure the right communication between the client-facing applications and the other Criteo systems,
- Evangelize the proper use of our design system in the other teams developing web applications, through advice, training and audits
This is only part of the job. Using the information collected through meetups and conferences (such as dotJs), you will strengthen our systems by building a state-of-the-art application, whether in terms of framework or library, or in terms of best practices (testing, continuous integration/deployment strategies).
Our applications are mostly built using Angular + Material (and tested with Jest and [ Link removed ] ), but knowledge of other frameworks, especially React, is a plus.
Who you are
- You are strongly interested in User Experience, and in building the best possible experience for all: you always wonder whether it would work on mobile or with screen-readers.
- You love sharing with others, and helping them to make great what was only good
- Semantic HTML, CSS tricks and Typescript features hold no mysteries for you.
- You are curious about new technologies, eventually leading personal subjects on the matter
- You have worked in Agile environments and are passionate about shipping high quality code!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référencef39de7e9fdce42a9bc523ea4b9d81acb
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Web - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.