L'offre Senior Engineering Program Manager a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
Senior Engineering Program Manager posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
Criteo’s Product Engineering is responsible for building the client-facing products that make Criteo tick. Our engineers develop industry leading machine learning techniques working on feature extraction, model definition, prediction, recommendation and dynamic creatives.
We build high scale, real time, low latency systems, serving over 3M qps, handling over 200B http requests on a daily basis. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our clients & partners (retailers, brands & publishers).
• Work with the Product, engineering, and operations teams to launch and evolve high-impact products.
• Own and drive complex cross-functional projects.
• Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
• BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
• 6+ years of experience in software development/infrastructure/cyber-security and a passion for technology.
• A keen sense of ownership for and experience managing the end-to-end project development cycle.
• Experience balancing resources and competing priorities.
• Awesome problem-solving skills. • Influencing without authority.
• Focus and extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus). Knowing
• how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience acting as a technical lead, and managing international projects and people.
• Working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
• Experience programming in an OO language (e.g. C#, C++, or Java).
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
Youtube: [ Link removed ]
Our blog: [ Link removed ]
Twitter: [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référenceddfdea262c6640a7b99b5c9cdd4f675a
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to C# - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.