Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.4 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 45 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 90 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us. Challenges of this role
As part of our R&D team, you will be in charge of improving our Criteo Engine. This Engine is a key component of Criteo business offer. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. We serve daily two billion unique adverts while keeping the latency under 10 ms. The Engine Data Analytics team is responsible to use this 10 ms the most efficient way to estimate the value of each display and drive the best performance to our clients.
• Build and improve prediction models
• Gather and analyze data to extract valuable information relevant to prediction models
• Identify key prediction problems and propose innovating solutions
• Report, visualize and communicate results
• Contribute to the exploration and creation of new scientific understandingStrong candidates qualifications
• A minimum of 3 years a professional experience in data analysis and modeling
• You have a strong analytical background (Mathematics / Machine Learning)
• You have good computer science skills and you are proficient at processing data
• You are versatile and dynamic
• You are fluent in EnglishCriteo R&D CultureEmpowerment
– We believe in hiring the best engineers in the industry and then letting them get on with what they do best – designing, coding and releasing state of the art software.Mobility
– In our Voyager program our engineers get to pick which team they want to work on for 2-4 weeks, boosting collaboration, networking and maybe even leading to switching teams.Agility
- We work in a fast pace environment where we build and release stuff frequently to deliver value soon and adapt to changes quickly.Variety
– We have many ways to get your code to production including our Hackathon, 10% projects, Voyager and more.Multicultural
– We have engineers from all over the world for you to interact and exchange ideas with.Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
We recognize that engineering culture is key for building a world-class engineering organization. Our core values are getting stuff done, collaboration and respect, code quality, striving for excellence, and having fun at what we do.Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
Youtube: Postuler maintenant >>
Our blog: Postuler maintenant >>
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.