Winglet.io is the most powerful AI-engine dedicated to airfare management and business travel savings. Winglet collects more than 1Tb of data daily to deliver cutting edge on-demand analytics and recommendations. Our technology enables travel agencies, corporations and software companies to offer the best services for the business travel management.
Winglet.io analyzes Tb per day to monitor airfares fluctuations and patterns. Built-in Scala, Spark and Python, our data pipe collects relevant information and blends it with our homemade recommendation engine to deliver tailored-made analysis on Tableau, CSV streaming or API.
About the role
Winglet processes very big big data :). As a member of our engineering team, you will be the key player focusing on hardcore data backend stuff:
– Build scalable on-demand services with data processing frameworks
– Design and update our data ingestion pipeline to minimize costs and improve efficiency
– Build a data pipeline to deliver ongoing analysis to our customers and internal teams
– Use best practices in continuous integration and delivery
– Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
– Collaborate with other software engineers, datas science experts, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day
– 5-8 years of experience on high volume heterogeneous data, with distributed systems
– Knowledge about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
– Spark and Scala language skills and good programming knowledge
–A dedication to writing software that ships and works
– Ability to make technical choice in a complex environments
Stack: Spark, Scala, Hadoop, AWS, Azure