L'offre Senior Cloud Software Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Senior Cloud Software Engineer posté par Celad
Description de l'offreDescription du poste
Looking for a new challenge … CELAD is waiting for you !
With almost 30 years of existence, CELAD is a 30 years old expertise, consulting and IT Engineering company, with more than 1300 employees with a turnover approaching 100 million €.
We bring support on projects with high added value, in the fields of information systems and industrial/Embedded/Real Time systems, for startups or international groups. Joining CELAD means dynamism and professionalism within a company recognized for its social policy (15 days of RTT, profit sharing, approved training organization, personalized monitoring of employees, etc.) and its technical skills of point.
We are recruiting a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to join our Cloud based Division in Sophia-Antipolis, near Nice (south of France).
- Actively participate to backlog item refinement
- Implement new components/Services from Architect technical inputs, Product Owner functional Inputs and internal specialist guidelines
- Actively participate to GOLANG senior developers community (software development language)
- Work closely with Architects and Specialists to be a referent in our software services (cloud and bare metal)
- Actively participate to continuous improvement
- Test (Unit, Functional, Non-functional, Non Regression, Performance…) on local development environment and on remote cloud platforms (GCP/Azure/OpenShift/…)
- Deploy the integrated components into the target system platform (cloud and bare-metal)
- Reduce the cost and duration of delivered increments of working software at each sprint
- Increase the quality of delivered components
- Actively participate to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ecosystem
- Verify that the system’s requirements are correctly & completely implemented
- Participate to all SAFe ceremonies.
You have the experience and the following skills:
- Educated to Engineer degree or equivalent
- High skills in GOLANG development (more than 2 years full time) with successful experience in technical referent role
- Knowledge in software development in C++
- Skilled in Agile scrum, SAFe
You want to apply? You can send your résumé to Sebastien RACANO ([ Email address blocked ] )