L'offre Senior Cloud Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Senior Cloud Engineer posté par CMA CGM SA
Description de l'offre
Led by Rodolphe Saadé, the CMA CGM Group, global leader in shipping and logistics, serves more than 420 ports around the world on five continents. With its subsidiary CEVA Logistics, a world leader in logistics, and its air freight division CMA CGM AIR CARGO, the CMA CGM Group is continually innovating to offer its customers a complete and increasingly efficient range of new shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.
Committed to the energy transition in shipping, and a pioneer in the use of alternative fuels, the CMA CGM Group has set a target to become Net Zero Carbon by 2050.
Through the CMA CGM Foundation, the Group acts in humanitarian crises that require an emergency response by mobilizing the Group’s shipping and logistics expertise to bring humanitarian supplies around the world.
Present in 160 countries through its network of more than 400 offices and 750 warehouses, the Group employs more than 130,000 people worldwide, including 2,900 in Marseilles where its head office is located.
Reporting to the Manager of the Cloud platform, the Senior Cloud Engineer participates in the continuous development of the Landing Zone, the foundations and the services that constitute it.
He helps IT teams improve the way infrastructure and applications are deployed and supervised in the cloud. He works closely with his fellow developers to build an end-to-end cloud service offering.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer within the Cloud Platform Team, you will have to:
- Acquire knowledge of the CMA CGM IT context and more specifically of cloud transformation
- Work in collaboration with CMA CGM cloud players around the world
- Work with the Security team to extend your approach to DevSecOps
- Work with the Network team to deploy highly available and efficient solutions
- Help define standards for using cloud services
- Help define the implementation of a service portal
- As part of our "Infrastructure As Code" activities around the cloud and kubernetes, develop and support:
- Terraform modules
- Ansible playbooks and roles
- Shell scripts
- Integrate "Test Driven Infrastructure" into your developments
- Create and upgrade CI / CD pipelines for the deployment of our infrastructure and administration tools
- Document your work and train teams to use your developments
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent with significative experience (10 years+)
- Relevant experience (3 years+) with cloud services (e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience with automation and -as code concepts (e.g., Terraform/Terragrunt, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with networking services:
- Connectivity: Direct Connect, VPN, SD-WAN, Transit-Gateway
- Firewall: Network Firewall, WAF, Palo alto (on-prem)
- Experience of Security best practices
- Experience with Agile Development Methods (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g., Git, Jenkins, XLDeploy, etc.)
- Experience with GNU/Linux and shell programming
- Experience with Monitoring and Alerting systems
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering best practices
- Willingness to learn new languages, methods and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have :
- AWS and/or Azure certification
- Knowledge of containerization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of database systems (SQL and NoSQL)