L'offre Senior Back-End Software Engineer Java a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Senior Back-End Software Engineer Java posté par CompuGroup Medical Deutschland
Description de l'offre
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer Java you are already shaping what the future holds!
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer in our growing and international New Ambulatory Information Systems (NAIS) team you help us transform healthcare through designing and developing next generation, platform-based practice- and patient management software for medical professionals, based at our site in Montpellier, France.
It is a must to send us an English version, any application received in French will not be considered.
- Build fast, secure, reliable and scalable services using the cutting-edge technology on the market that meet the needs of our users.
- Understand the requirements, the domain and the big picture
- Communicate and collaborate as member of a global software development team with other developers, DevOps, QAs as well as Product Owners, UX-Designers and Scrum master to refine specification and improve our products and standards
- Estimate, plan and review user stories and code with the team
- Contribute to our modern and effective, agile software development process and organization
- Identify innovation opportunities in software development technology and methodology and drive their implementation
- Mentor and develop our internal talent
- You bring at least 5 years of professional experience as a back-end developer
- Healthcare of life science experience is a plus but we could also imagine that you inspire us with experience gathered in a different digitization market
- 5 years working experience with Java8 , JavaEE
- Proficiency with OOP, MicroServices, RESTful Webservices & APIs, Swagger, OpenAPI, Spring Framework, ActiveMQ, JPA/Hibernate, JSON, XML, Databases (PostgreSQL & MongoDB), SQL, Junit, Mockito and GIT
- Deep grasp of software engineering & backend design principles, architectural concepts, design patterns, Domain Driven Design, CI/CD, and Agile principles
- Knowledge Redis, Minio, Logstash/Fluentd, FHIR & HL7, Docker, OAuth and/or KeyCloak, Solr & ElasticSearch, UML is advantageous
- Excellent presentation skills to clearly communicate concepts to various audiences
- Strong team player and passion about collaboration in international cross-functional and virtual teams
- Good communicator, fluent in French and excellent in English
- Nimble, agile and solution-orientated attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer you:
- Our values are centered around teamwork. We learn, fail and succeed together and support each other
- Participate and drive the digital revolution of healthcare in a diverse, inspiring, agile team with 'start-up' spirit
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- International career path in one of Europe's largest healthcare software companies
- Permanent position in Montpellier, working with teams worldwide
- Mentoring, coaching, training and professional development to help you reach the next level
- All of the standard perks you know and love - fitness, coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, great equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application with your salary expectations.
Be part of it now!
[ Email address blocked ]