L'offre Cloud Development Expert a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Cloud Development Expert posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
About US (GEM)
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. As a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services, we provide energy management solutions and services to our worldwide-based clients through an expertise built on more than 20 years managing the world’s largest and most diverse portfolios including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
With 8 main spots and 1,400 employees, we cover the full energy mix, serving an 800-strong client base across the value chain Global Energy Management has created an inclusive and flexible work environment where you will find dedicated and enthusiastic people passionate about the transition towards carbon-neutrality.
At GEM we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
At GEM, we value Collaboration & Care, Learning & Growth, Client Culture, Accountability & Trust, Leadership & Congruity.
If you share our values and want to take ACTion to energize a sustainable world, then we want to hear from you!
In a context of strong evolution and growth of its business, GEM IS has undertaken a number of key transformations, including fundamental applicative landscape changes, migration to the cloud in a bi-cloud strategy, infra as code, datalake, API ecosystem consistency, software craftmanship reinforcement.
- Co-define GEM standards and guidelines when using cloud services (mainly Azure, but also AWS) so as to maximise their value for our development teams, while keeping costs and security under control. This work is done in collaboration with our GEM infra and GEM security teams, and includes interactions with Engie Group.
- Guide our strategy on infra as code, so as to enable development teams to comply easily to the standards while automating their applicative deployments in the cloud. Drive the roadmap of our infra as code tooling in collaboration with GEM infra team, and ensure the development teams use it efficiently.
- Guide our strategy for software craftmanship, notably through coaching.
- Support our development teams, acting as an internal expert when they are having difficulties in using cloud services.
- Punctually, co-develop specific services with development teams, for example as a part of a POC.
- Organize our GEM training offer to train our developers to new technologies (Kubernetes, specific Azure Paas services, etc).
- Excellent operational knowledge of Azure services in a context of a virtual private cloud (hybrid architecture).
- Excellence in the different stacks of technical architectures: storage, network, application, busses, web servers, REST APIs, etc.
- Multiple experiences proving the above skills in various different contexts.
- Development coaching skills: craftmanship, TDD, BDD, testing strategy.
- Good to have
- Large scale development experience.
- IS experience in an Investment Banking company.
- Experience of a transversal responsibility in a large entity (500+ persons).
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, community management.
- Appetite to learn new ways of doing.
Education and professional background
- Bac +4/5 with 15+ years of experience in a similar role.
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
- Posting Date: Jul 23, 2021