Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
As our Security Solutions Lead you’ll be vital to the success of Criteo’s security initiatives across the company. The role reports directly to Criteo’s CISO to support a comprehensive program to build security solutions for the organization. You’ll work with a fantastic international team, and you’ll be rewarded for leadership and vision.
You will support Criteo’s Security Team and Program as a dedicated tech lead to support the design and implementation of security solutions and programs to enhance and improve the company’s security. Your responsibilities will range from identifying security risks to designing security solutions aligned to the company security programs, teams and culture our security roadmap. Key areas of focus and responsibility:
- Act as technical lead on specific security engineering initiatives and programs to implement security solutions at scale across Criteo’s organization
- Work with Criteo’s Engineering Progral Manager leads to support implementation of company security program to design, build and implement security solutions and services
- Act as security developer to design, build and improve security services
Who you are
- At least five years working as security developer in an international high-paced environment
- Solid working experience on security topics and processes in a complex technology environment
- Practical experience developing and working on security solutions (eg security event/incident management, vulnerability management, etc) and processes
- Appropriate security accreditations or training (Ethical Hacker, Pentesting or similar)
- Core competence and knowledge of cloud solutions and security controls
- Fluent in python, java or C# coding languages
- Knowledge and working know-how of implementation of open source security solutions
What we offer
- Key Characteristics:
- An enthusiastic leader and engineer with strong interpersonal skills
- A hands-on developer with proven experience creating and operating security solutions
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative international environment
- An excellent oral and written communicator, with a passion for security and strong presentation skills
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.