L'offre Security Developer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
Who you are
What we offer
Security Developer posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
Criteo’s Security Team is looking to find a new team member to help us innovate and build security into our agile culture. Join our global team and help us build agile security solutions that protect one the world’s leading technology company.
You will become a member of Criteo’s Security Team, supporting our critical security activities and help
us build innovative security solutions to protect our future. Your scope of responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as a contributing team member of our Security Team to support and develop our security
- Be a member of our Security Task Force to support security detection and response activities
- Act as a creative security problem solver to support security risk management with agile solutions
- Contribute to our future as a hands-on security developer engaging Criteo’s tech functions
- Provide energy and knowledge to our team to strengthen our capabilities and skills
Who you are
- At least five years working as security developer in an international high-paced and agile environment
- Solid working experience on security topics and processes in a complex technology environment
- Practical experience developing and working on security solutions (e.g security event/incident management, vulnerability management, etc) and processes (Vulnerabilities scanner, WAS, WAF, etc.);
- DevOps and automation skills (CI/CD, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.), and as a bonus, in a large infrastructure, where design ready for scaling is not an option;
- Familiarity with System Security, Container Security, API Security, Cloud providers Security (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Fluent in Python, Java, Scala, or C# languages and related tooling (Git, Gradle or Maven, Jenkins, etc.);
- Implementation knowledge of open-source security solutions in dynamic complex technology environments;
- Having previous experience related to pen-testing / bug bounty / ethical hacking if a plus.
Key Individual Characteristics:
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Team player that thrives in an international environment
- An enthusiastic, curious, and independent thinker and problem solver
- Security knowledge and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and
- presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence7dc1f01090984d7b9bed2d618b890692
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Agile - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.