Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
As our Security Culture & Communications Lead you’ll be vital to the success of Criteo’s security initiatives across the company. The role reports directly to Criteo’s CISO to support a comprehensive program to evangelize and coordinate security into the genetics of our company culture. You’ll work with a fantastic international team, and you’ll be rewarded for leadership and vision.
What you'll do
You will support Criteo’s Security Culture Program as a dedicated lead to support the design and implementation of a expansive program to enhance and improve the company’s security culture. Your responsibilities will range from designing a cultural methodology to acting as a security evangelist and building content and communities to support our security roadmap. Key areas of focus and responsibility:
- Act as primary lead on coordinating Criteo security culture program to build content, manage and implement security culture initiatives
- Build, support and implement on Criteo security culture program to meet strategic objectives and deliverables
- Build and maintain Criteo security documentation, content and communications activities, such as security awareness content, intranet, blogs and newsletters
- Primary lead to support sales and client security content and proposal responses
- Act as primary liaison to various Criteo communities to create and implement various security education events and supporting programs
Who you are
- A least 3 years working as a program lead in highly complex international environments
- Solid working practical knowledge of security awareness objectives and implementation
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in engaging engineers and building content
- Excellent organization, leadership and content creation skills
- A proven record of scaling security content and culture initiatives across large organizations
- Comfortable coordinating across teams and senior stakeholders
- A passion for security and security based content across multiple platforms
What we offer
- An enthusiastic leader with strong motivation capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience working in highly complex international technology driven organizations
- A passion for security and building a security focused culture
- An energetic articulate communicator who thrives in a collaborative technology environment
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.