Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Security Compliance Engineer is a vital role, reporting to the company CISO to support our customer security requirements. The role reports directly to Criteo’s CISO to support the building and branding of our customer security program to ensure we support our global sales organization. You’ll work with a fantastic international team, and you’ll be rewarded for leadership and vision.
You will act as the lead on Criteo’s Customer Security and Privacy to support sales growth on issues relating to our security and compliance controls. Your responsibilities will range from acting as the security interface to our sales teams across the globe to building content to support our security branding working close with the CISO and Criteo’s Security Culture Lead to build security policies, guidelines,
standards and security baselines. Key areas of focus and responsibility:
• Act as the primary coordination lead and project manager to support sales RFI/RFP and security assessments that represent Criteo Security Management System and supporting controls.
• Support the creation, implementation and education of security content to support global sales organizations supporting growth of Marketing Solutions and Retail Media product platforms
•Drive the velocity and delivery of improved content representing Criteo’s world class security controls to our prospects, customers and across the company’s applicable stakeholders
• Work with Criteo sales and global solutions Security & Privacy Champions to win new business and support existing customers security demands and requirements that align to the company’s strategic security roadmap
•Support the creation and maintenance of necessary security content, inclusive of policies, guidelines, standards and configuration baselines to sustain necessary external product branding on security topics
•Manage Criteo’s security prospect to order process and pipeline to effectively support strategic growth and aligned to the company product and security’s roadmap activities.
• Provide security expertise and know-how to the company, global sales and Security Privacy champions
•Support automation and development of key bid and security assessment application, continuous improving content and branding of Criteo security controls and capabilitiesWho you are
What we offer
- +3 years experience working in a global security organization
- Practical knowledge and experience sustaining ISO 27001, SOC1, SOC2 or SOC3 compliance
- Great team worker with a positive attitude towards stakeholders and colleagues
- Leadership capabilities able to drive toward success and interact with all levels of Criteo
- Ability to work autonomously, to be agile and work at a fast pace
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and project management tools (Wrike or similar)
- A willingness to learn, great curiosity and drive to build and support a world class security system
- Good ad-tech or digital/tech industry and marketing knowledge would be an asset
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.