L'offre Scrum Master f/m a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Scrum Master f/m posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As the Scrum Master of multiple scrum teams working to develop the Biocontinuum platform (BioProcessing / Process Automation & Delivery) in an international context, you guide and coach the scrum teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
You resolve team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile in the organization.
You help the teams embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, implement SAFe practices and help the Product Owners in their efforts to manage the backlog.
You support the team’s efforts to continuously improve communications and relationships with other teams and you frequently represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums (SoS).
Who you are:
- PSM or SAFe certified
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience with JIRA
- Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats etc)
- Experience as a practicing Scrum Master with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in projects & programs
- Experience working with global and diversified teams
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Encourages and supports the personal development of each individual and the development of teams
- Innovative and ability to think outside the box for creative problem solving
- Mentors and coaches’ colleague and seek opportunities for continuous improvement
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: