Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
We have an ambitious commercial strategy and in order to maximize sales team efficiency we have deployed Salesforce Cloud, Community and Services for our 1400 Criteo sales members community.
We're hosting a Salesforce Center of Excellence with 12 salesforce functional consultants and developers and we're looking to strengthen this expertise. Join us in our mission!As a Salesforce technical lead expert, you should love to:
As a Salesforce technical lead expert, we expect you to have:
- Architect technical Cloud CRM solutions
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce
- Define, prioritize and implement technical project aiming at optimizing application performance
- Run workshops, working closely either with users and other technical team members, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality
- Promote best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Define Salesforce development guidelines and animate Salesforce developer’s technology watch
- Review integration pattern with other application and salesforce appexchange
- Oversee code reviews
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Extensive administration and development experience on Postuler maintenant >> platform
- Proficiency with SFDC custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Experience with technologies – SQL, Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in deployment/packaging using continuous delivery tools
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Team player with abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- A fluent level of English.
Salesforce Developer certifications are desirable such as :
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect – Review Board
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.