L'offre Retail & e-Commerce Partnership Manager-(H/F) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Retail & e-Commerce Partnership Manager-(H/F) posté par Société générale
Description de l'offre
Vos missions au quotidien
- Develop the Retail Partnerships activities: Conceive, coordinate and ensure implementation of a data driven strategy for ALD and the diverse partner landscape. Support relationships with ALD’s partners and affiliates to ensure the efficient delivery of digital customer journeys and sales methodologies.
- Develop the portfolio of Retail partners, locally and internationally
- Propose and set up the Retail partnership strategy
- Work with ALD affiliates to develop and improve the local targeting of Retail partners
- Develop sales
- Provide ALD affiliates with guidelines and best practices
- Work with local Partnership teams to determine best use of digital channels for lead generation campaigns ensuring delivery of a high-quality User Experience.
- Work with our Partners to determine pain points in customer journeys and conversion obstacles to ensure a best in class experience.
- Provide digital expertise across the Flex, Banks and Retail partnerships department
- KPI and Reporting:
- Set up and monitor KPI’s. Measure, analyze and optimize end to end performance across all channels.
- Provide HQ stakeholders and ALD affiliates with reporting, analizes and action plans.
- Contribute to the set up of ALD’s ecommerce platform setup
- Define the most adapted set up
- Work closely with central and local stakeholder to set up and develop the most adapted and efficient ecommerce platform
- Steer the ecommerce activity in close relation with central and local stakeholders
- Set up the ecommerce KPI’s and reportings
- Provide Sales central teams with the necessary support to set up and deploy the ecommerce platform across the different distribution channels
- ALD subsidiaries
- External partners
- Project managers & delivery team
- ALD Decision makers
- Key users
- Affiliate marketing and e-com specialists
Frequent business travel
Et si c’était vous ?
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree (or equivalent)
- B2B & B2C marketing experience (prospection, lead management, retention)
- Experience with international coordination
- either within an international group between HQ and subsidiaries
- or within a network of players
- Knowledge of leasing is a plus but not a must-have
- Business School, Masters Degree in Marketing
- Fluency in English essential, another European language desirable (German, French, Spanish)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent relationship skills
- Business development skills
- Autonomy, Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to problem solving
- Convincing personality with extensive knowledge of retail and automotive businesses
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
Subsidiary of the Société Générale group, specialized in the automobile financial services, ALD Automotive is one of the European leaders of the Operational car leasing. Its range of services allows companies, in France and on the international stage, to concentrate on their business line by delegate confidant the financing, the management and the maintenance of their car fleet.
The holding company, ALD S.A, is responsible for the development of the group and of the supervision of its activities in 43 countries where it is implanted. It brings a technical support for subsidiaries thanks to its role of coordination and favors the creation of synergies between countries.
ALD SA plays a pivotal role in the development of new types of partnerships with retailers, actors from the mobility ecosystem and online players. The complex environment of high value goods leased through new channels is requiring a special skillset to work with ALD’s countries, HQ stakeholders, affiliates and partners.
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Le groupe s’engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l’objet d’une discrimination.