L'offre Release Train Engineer f/m a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Release Train Engineer f/m posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As one of the Release Train Engineer (SAFe Framework) of the Biocontinuum Platform™ (BioProcessing / Process Automation & Delivery) in an international context, you will act as the servant leader and the Agile coach for the Agile Release Train (ART) you will be in charge.
Your major responsibilities will be to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the multiple scrum teams of your train in delivering value.
You will work closely with the scrum masters, the other Release Train Engineers of the program and with the Solution Train Engineer (STE) to support and enable the SAFe framework.
You will work closely with the solution architects, software product managers, product owners to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
You will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
You will be a key actor of the Lean-Agile transformation of the organization, coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in the new processes and mindsets.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Who you are:
- PSM, PSPO or SAFe certification (Lean Six-Sigma belt is a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience with JIRA
- Experience as a practicing RTE or Scrum Master with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in projects & programs
- Experience as a practicing Product Owner or Product Manager role
- Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques (example: Burndown / Burnup techniques)
- Leadership skills and experience
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience working with global and diversified teams
- Experience in sharing agile mindset inside an organization
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent in issues/risks management and in prompt escalations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: