Description de l'offre
Quality Manager Services (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Quality Manager Services (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Orléans. You will join Airbus D&S team based on the French Air Force (FAF) military base. As the successful candidate you will join the Quality Manager Services France department.
You will report hierarchically to the Head of Services for France and functionally to the Head of Transport Aircraft Services Quality.
Airbus DS has been contracted by French Air Force for the support of their A400M, MRTT and CN235 fleet based in Orléans, Istres and Evreux. Local Support Centres have been implemented in each location to provide Maintenance, Material Support and Technical Services. You will manage the quality requirements for the services delivered by these support centres.
This mainly includes:
- Deploy quality/continued airworthiness regulations from French Air Force (ISO, FRA/EMAR, etc) and from Airbus Defence and Space (quality standards) in the local Services organization from AM on the French A400M Main Operating Base (Orléans).
- Ensure that services delivered by Airbus Defence and Space to FAF for the support of their A400M fleet continuously comply with such régulations.
- Extend this scope to other Airbus DS platforms in French Air Bases (CN235, CASA 212 then A330 MRTT).
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Act as a focal point on French Air Force (FAF) Main Operating Base (MOB) for all quality issues related to the services to be delivered to FAF: Material Support, MRO, Technical Engineering and Maintenance Services.
- Acts as a focal point for Delegation Generale de l’Armement (DGA) Quality Services for all quality contractual requirements and quality acceptance processes for Support Services.
- Acts as a focal point for Airbus Defence and Space SAU and SAS for any question, issue or topic related to Quality for France In-Service Support.
- Support the local teams in France and occasionally the Head of Training Centre for all regulatory issues related to Services.
- Support bid teams: take part in the design of services offers to Ministry of Defense, endorsing the quality/continued airworthiness/environmental/H&S aspects of such offers.
- Negotiate reasonable application and understanding of regulations with FR MOD authorities, aiming at compliance at the optimal cost for the customer and for Airbus DS.
- Endorse the timely development all quality plans associated with Services contracts, for all other platforms from Airbus Defence and Space operated by French MoD, like:
oquality management plans of all sorts, as required by the services contracts.
oprocesses with the customers and between Local footprint and Central Airbus DS organization.
ocontinuous improvement plans.
- Manage the implementation of such plans, processes and regulations especially for the local organizations on-MOBs. Develop and maintain local procedures for MOBs local services.
- Perform regular audits of the services from Airbus DS and from its local suppliers/subcontractors in France.
- Audit/support the audit of the compliance of the FR A/C MROs with applicable quality régulations.
- Prepare and support Customer audits on the Airbus DS QMS deployed on MOBs within the In-Service Support.
- Prepare the contractual reports to FR MOD / OCCAR and the A400M support contract reviews.
- Track all changes to FR MOD regulations for services (quality, environmental, airworthiness, etc) and propose updates to the processes in place, to comply with such changes.
- Contribute to the cohesion between all Airbus DS disciplines, with FAF and DGA/Quality Services.
- Motivate them to comply with regulations while delivering commitments.
- Understand the team’s operational issues and integrate them in the design/deployment of Acceptable Means of Compliance with regulations.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in services quality, or in management of services delivery in an EASA or FRA/EMAR environment.
- Knowledge of EASA Parts applicable to support services (145, M, etc) and of FR MOD equivalent : FRA / EMAR.
- Experience with AMASIS / ATAMS and SAP would be appreciated (not mandatory).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Negotiation level of English.
- Negotiation level of French.
- An intermediate level of Spanish would be a plus.