Description de l'offre
A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The role of the Project Leader of Industrial Process Design is to :
- Elaborate the technical / commercial answers
- Develop the project plan, monitor progress and master changes to the scope of the project.
- Lead the project team and manage supplier and customer relationships
- Organize or participate in committees (project, steering, management).
- Guarantee the quality of the project deliverables and prepare the monthly progress reviews and contractual reviews.
- Ensure the budget management
- Support the customer on project management activities
- Implement continuous improvement
- Develop business
Engineer with more than 10 years of experience, you have the following skills:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Manufacturing engineering Process Method and Tools in Airbus Context,
- DMU simulation, 3D simulation, Flow simulation,
- 3DX, DELIMIA,
- Lean manfucaturing, Manufacturing to cost
- Project management
Behaviors / PErsonal qualities:
Optional skills / Experiences:
- 3-5 years experience of project leader of Manufacturing Engineering project for Airbus. IPD (industrial process design) or J&T (jig and tools) would be a plus.
- An experience in transversal management (several topics in different natco)
- An Experience of engineering, manufacturing or Manufacturing engineering in other business domains (automotive, energy…)
Travel Frequency: 1 - 2 per month
Start date: June 2019