Within Global Telecommunications Services the project analyst/lead/manager will provide project leadership, planning, communication, and management skills to implement Cisco VoIP solutions.
Acting and reacting autonomously and decisively to project timelines and budgets defined by the customer's business, escalating road-blocks and concerns and re-prioritising as necessary and communicating the project status on a regular basis.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Liaise with regional & local business contacts to understand the customer's business requirements and define project requirements driven from business and IT perspective
• Liaise with GTS teams to understand the customer's telecom and network platform standards and requirements, defining project requirements from the technology perspective
• Define resource requirements, manage cross-functional teams of resources on projects (IT, business, engineering, vendor/suppliers), escalate and propose solutions to resource challenges.
• Manage, review and lead the improvement of planning, design, procurement, implementation and support processes where appropriate
• Help define budgetary requirements for project implementations
• Contribute to the project hopper, project management documentation and process standards, ensuring plans are tracked and communicated on a regular basis
• Deliver results to meet project timelines
• Escalating appropriate and in a timely fashion to ensure any delays or roadblocks are managed appropriately
• Ensure projects are implemented to the guidelines of established global standards, policies and procedures.
• Actively support at all times best practice in the area of project management.
• To undertake routine and specialised tasks to report on the status of projects as and when required.
• Play a lead role in the engagement, management and improvement of vendor relationships and touchpoints with the GTS Project Team.
Skills and Experience:
The following are essential.
• General knowledge of telecom and network technology portfolio (LAN, wireless, WAN, VoIP, specifically the interconnects and dependencies between VoIP and telephony technology platforms and services)
• Experience of working on and leading VoIP deployment projects based on a cloud-based Cisco platform
• Experience of the full project lifecycle: initiation, requirements gathering, design, approval, procurement and logistics, installation, testing, training, communications, cutover, hyper care and handover-to-operations
• Experience and knowledge of generic project management tools and techniques to support successfully delivered projects
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
o E.g. in Excel: Lists, sorting, filtering, pivot tables, data formatting
The following technical skills are desirable rather than 'essential'. Any gaps in technical skills are expected to develop to a certain level over time in order to fulfil this role effectively.
• Experience and knowledge of formal project management methodology PMI PMP, certification preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
o E.g. in Excel: VLOOKUP, formulas for manipulating data, macros,
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Project effectively
• Autonomous and independent
• Excellent customer oriented attitude
• Strong organisation, communication (written and verbal) and administrative skills in International English
• Ability to work with and manage vendors effectively to maintain long-term partnerships
• Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively in virtual teams
• Ability to manage a high degree of multi-tasking
• Ability to understand and prepare budget related forecasts and figures working with the VoIP programme manager
• Strong problem solving skills, offering solutions and recommendations, not just challenges and problems
• Adaptable and able to work in an ever changing and demanding operational environment
• Thoroughness and good attention to detail
• Ability to foresee and then react decisively to demands and challenges from 3M business and IT senior management.
• Ability to re-prioritise project tasks and timelines as needs and resource availability changes, using tools to produce hypothetical models of options and outcomes
• Ability to lead and manage multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to understand, question and constructively challenge the technical SMEs architecting the design of solutions being deployed by the GTS project team
• Leverage the expertise of others appropriately to scope and define complex tasks
Pour cela envoyez-nous votre CV, vos prétentions, votre disponibilité accompagnée de la référence de l’annonce : DI1202 en objet du mail sur l’adresse :
Postuler maintenant >>
L’Ingénieur Commercial en charge du poste vous recontactera sous un délai de 24h afin de détailler avec vous vos attentes et organiser un éventuel rendez-vous dans nos locaux.
En espérant vous compter prochainement dans notre équipe.