Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, Issy Les MoulineauxCatégorie du poste:
Program management (engineering)Produit: Service:
Windows and Devices Group
Would you like to be a part of a unique team innovating with apps and services for the Microsoft ecosystem? Would you like to do it in Paris?
The Microsoft Engineering Center in Paris builds features that power the Microsoft Store and the Windows 10 Device family including Xbox, HoloLens, and all the latest Surface devices. We are experts in content related to games, music, TV, books, and anything else that falls under the media umbrella. We develop app code that runs on devices and on the web. We build and run cloud services at world-wide scale serving Microsoft customers everywhere. Most recently, we delivered the platform that enables people to build, distribute and share 3D objects that they have created with Microsoft Paint3D tools on Windows. Going forward, we’ll help Microsoft’s win in Education, and build services to enable the Creative Community and Mixed Reality. All our features are designed, developed, productized, and operated by our team in Paris. As a remote partner in the Windows and Devices Group our team is passionate and our contributions vital to the success of Microsoft’s core businesses. We are a diverse organization with team members from all over the world. What we have in common – we love technology, we love to have fun, and we love Microsoft.
MEC is a dynamic organization where program managers are rare and highly visible technical leaders with responsibility for the definition and delivery of a variety of different media experience and service features that align to top priorities. MEC PMs drive programs and results for media services while leading partnerships across the division and sometimes across the company. We are searching for a highly capable Program Manager who is willing to dive in, and have a clear focus on our customers, while exploring complex solutions and designs to enable media and content to light up key strategic scenarios for the business. This PM will have strong technical abilities and experience designing features that span multiple product teams.
In this role, you will:
- Drive planning and set the direction for your area, prioritizing and scoping scenarios into manageable well-understood features
- Deliver detailed specifications while working closely with several partner teams to deliver a consistent experience to our customers;
- Manage relationships and communication across many different stakeholders to align the overall vision and direction;
- Use customer data and feedback to make data driven decisions;
- Ship an amazing set of features that deliver on our business and customer promises
- Be highly visible in the media services team as a program owner and driver;
The candidate must have the ability to dive deep into the technical side of the problem space. Having a strong drive for results and ability to meet deadlines is key. Cross-group collaboration skills are crucial as we rely on several key partner teams located across different time zones. As a product and feature owner, you will need to be able to deal with ambiguity and set direction for your programs.
We’re excited to have you on the team! Please contact the hiring manager if:
- You have 3+ years of feature or product management experience and have shipped apps or services in a commercial environment
- You have a strong drive for results, and a relentless focus on delivering value for our customers
- You are self-motivated with strong cross-group collaboration skills
- You possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are excited to take on difficult problems head on
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent industry experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to Postuler maintenant >>