L'offre Product Owner - Plateform Alpha a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Product Owner - Plateform Alpha posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
PRODUCT OWNER - ZERO-CARBON PLATFORM (ZCP)
Position based in Paris St Lazare
ENGIE is a global energy player resolutely committed to zero-carbon transition. Together with over 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, ENGIE is committed to building a zero-carbon future and a more sustainable planet. Our core software products target Energy, Resources, Sustainability, Industrial Processes, Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, and Mobility for ENGIE’s customers across the globe.
About the role
ENGIE’s Zero-Carbon Platform enables the world’s leading organizations to achieve ambitious, complex decarbonization and climate positive objectives. As a product manager, you will drive the development of new products and features designed to enable organizations accelerate their energy transition and sustainability transformation at speed and at scale to meet decarbonization objectives.
- Contributes to the definition of a product vision and drives efforts to realize the vision
- Supports the development of strategic product roadmaps
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure collaboration and timely execution of product roadmap development
- Understand market needs and user pain points, craft solutions to address them, phase delivery to enhance business value incrementally.
- Work closely with engineering and design to bring new product concepts to life, follow through all phases of development, including post-release.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end development of products, executing across cross-functional teams and into production
- Manages the planning process, value definition, feature prioritization and ongoing product roadmap
- Aids in the ongoing market sensing activities that employ Voice of the Customer initiatives. Investigates the drivers behind stated user needs and point points and synthesizes information into refined user requirements/stories
- Works with key technical and UX roles to leverage different types of testing to validate and optimize product usability
- Proactively manages risks and issues for a product and works with other teams to resolve dependencies
- Actively manages stakeholder expectations and communicates status changes that may impact upstream or downstream
- Responsible for working with marketing to evaluate and execute product marketing outreach programs via collateral, sales tools, training materials and other marketing tools
- Develops product level messaging and feature/benefit statements for external and internal presentations
- Proactively grows collaborative relationships with business and user stakeholders to establish feedback loops and ongoing buy-in
- Experience having delivered excellent software products, ideally consumer-facing applications.
- Fantastic analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, establish frameworks, ability to think on your feet and generalize solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills tailored for each of a wide variety of audiences.
- Prior domain expertise or a strong passion for sustainability, renewable energy, or carbon management is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development.
- Experience building productivity or analytics products.
- Comfortable working in common product development tools (i.e. Jira, GitHub, BI tools)
- Experience operating in a startup environment is a bonus.
- Posting Date: Aug 31, 2021