Description de l'offre
Product Manager HANA BW / SAPUI5 (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Product Manager HANA BW / SAPUI5 (m/f) has arisen Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) / in Toulouse.
You will join the ICT department for Financial Solutions.
The area of expertise for financial harmonization across all divisions are:
- Working Capital
- Performance Management.
Design and delivery of SAPUI5 apps, running on the department, SAP BW on HANA within Airbus and preparation of roadmaps for those.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Responsible for the planning, management and monitoring of the processing of high complex Airbus wide IT projects regarding time, costs and quality, incl. the transfer of the results into operations.
Management of internal and external project-resources during the project.
Representation of projects at steering committees and information sessions.
Supporting the overall Airbus integration and harmonization initiatives in the field of Finance.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Contribute to the preparation of the business plan of the organization
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes providing possible ICT solutions compliant with the ICT strategy
- Be responsible for managing the information technology development within the business domain
- Anticipate changes to the Information System and the business impact and vice versa
- Formalize, consolidate and drive the development of the configuration of the information system
- Evaluate the relevance of the Information systems to the business domain
- Build requirements, specifications, business processes and the business case related to the proposed solutions
- Build a knowledge base through understanding the organization’s information system
- Insure all applications within the area of responsibility are available according to SLA and that
SLA are aligned with Finance Business and Airbus-wide business processes are met.
- BI-Finance Projects are realized efficiently and effectively (on time, on cost and on quality) and are implemented into service
- Employees assigned to the Competence Centre (Finance Reporting Planning & Consolidation) are deployed / managed according to their skills and necessary measures for the technical employee development are taken
- External service providers working for the area of responsibility are chosen and managed professionally
- Technological development and innovations of the Finance BI-Solution take place
- Sustainable harmonisation /standardisation of solutions, cross-national and across sites, within the area of responsibility is effected for realising cost optimisations and support of the divisional integrity process.
- Complex business requirements are understood and a BI solution is developed accordingly to the satisfaction of the finance business.
- Support daily operational Business by coordinating and supporting requests, issue and problems to ensure quick reaction and lean processes
- Coordination of commercial regulations with Procurement, Controlling and project sponsor.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience at least in Information System
- 3+ years experience in Finance
- 3+ years experience in Project Management
- You have a proven experience in SAP BW on HANA, HANA, SAP UI5, FIORI, BI4
- Partner & Subcontractor Management
- Technology Watching and Trend Monitoring
- Ability to present complex topics in an understandable way to non-technical community.
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English.