Description de l'offre
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 84 billion consolidated sales (in 2016).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team. IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken…
Responsibilities and main missions :
L'Oréal is looking for a PMO based in Levallois (92)
- Support the IT governance :
- Prepare CIO Strategic Committees, Divisions / Directions IT Strategic Committees, Portfolio Committees.
- Support IT EMEA Management Committees (agenda, consolidation and review of the inputs from contributors, facilitation of the sessions, minutes, action plan update and monitoring)
- Facilitate the Portfolio Management across all domains, Regions, markets and provide accurate Project Portfolio Reporting.
- Support EMEA CIO Office Director to animate and coordinate Competency Center & Region’s PMOs.
- Collaborate with other functions to institutionalize tools, process and KPIs to manage comprehensive reporting enabling IT EMEA Management decisions (EMEA support functions, Competency Centers, Regions…).
- Support IT EMEA transformation plan : Transformation steering committees preparation and facilitation, coordination of contributors within domains and Regions, management of transformation projects/workstreams.
- Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables.
- Identify and implement optimization plans about all the above points.
We are looking for a PMO with 5/7 years of experience in Program and Project Management / Portfolio management. The candidate will quickly demonstrate independence on his/her topics.
Professional skills :
- Deep knowledge in Program / Project Management, Portfolio Management and IT governance.
- Effective dialogue with the teams (both technical and business).
- Teamwork, excellent relational skills, intellectual flexibility.
Technical skills :
- Appropriate communication, autonomy, solidarity.
- Project Plan Management tools (ex: ServiceNow, MS Project).
- Program/Project management methodology.
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Visio.
Other skills :
- Reporting tools (ex: Power BI).
- Mobile for occasional business trips.
- Master Degree in Information Management or equivalent.