L'offre Platform Architect f/m a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Platform Architect f/m posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Platform Architect, you will join our Architecture team within the Bio-Processing / BioContinuum / Process And Delivery business and, in close collaboration with our international teams, you will participate in the development and implementation of new and innovative technologies in an Agile/SAFe environment.
Your main mission is to design and document the software and hardware architecture of our next generation ACE (Advanced Control Engine) platform, in collaboration with the other Architects and Product Owners with whom you actively communicate.
You supervise the execution of 'Proof of Concept' projects to validate your technical choices and create the associated documentation.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Who you are:
- Engineering or scientific background with at least 15 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in software architecture
- Very good communication skills, experience in complex projects and international environments
- Agile experience (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe...)
- You have significant experience in design, development, and maintenance of a software platform: infrastructure, network, performance, monitoring, security, operational aspects, etc.
- You are proficient in at least one modeling method: TOGAF, UML, SysML, ...
- You are up to date with Cloud technologies such as Docker, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience in the Life Science or Healthcare domain
- Knowledge and experience with OPC-DA, OPC-UA, Ethernet/IP, or other industry protocols
- Knowledge of FDA regulations for pharmaceuticals and biology, especially cGMP, GAMP, and CFR
- Fluent English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: