Our client leads the telecom industry in terms of transmission capacity and installed base with more than 600,000 km of optical submarine systems deployed worldwide.
Your primary missions and accountabilities are:
* Management of the permit controllers team on a day to day basis,
* Accountable for the on-time delivery of project permits,
* Accountable for all relationships with permit authorities as required to obtain project permits,
* Reviews and implements ethics and compliance requirements from the audit,
* Accountable for providing forecasts for identifying and obtaining permits,
* Accountable for all financial aspects of the permitting process,
* Anticipation of contract permitting actions to optimize permit delivery in advance of CIF where required,
* Contribution to the project risk management process by anticipating potential risks in obtaining permits,
* Selection and day-to-day management of sub-contractors for services on permits in principle,
* Supervision of project permit documentation delivery in accordance with the planning,
* Gathering, understanding, interpreting and process of the information regarding permits, including via lessons learned and ensures it is presented systematically in an accessible database format,
* Assistance during the bid phase of projects to ensure the correct timeframes and costs to obtain permits in principle.
An engineering degree or equivalent is preferred but not required; candidates with a strong proven track record will be considered.
Language: Native english or fluent english mandatory.
Location: Based in London.
Conditions et Avantages
Depends on candidates.
Numéro de référence
Recevoir des offres similaires
Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires (Database - Lyon).