Description de l'offre
Passive Infrastructure Engineer / Project Manager
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12’000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) to further develop the AKKA IT brand.
Our multinational client in retail is looking for a Passive Infrastructure Engineer / Project Manager to be the subject Lead within the Spanish IT Department in the Barcelona Region (Infrastructure division).
Being part of a team of 6, you will be working in the deployment of passive infrastructure and structured cabling for greenfield and revamping projects for new Spanish physical units of the company. You will be responsible for managing, selecting and comparing providers; planning and communicating with the internal and external stakeholders of all projects you will be assigned as a project manager. You will be part of a dynamic and quality committed team. You have no fear of presenting results in front of higher levels, you are an operational and hands-on professional with passion for construction sites and a curious problem solver.
• Manage the execution of the passive infrastructure designs of greenfield and revamping projects (warehouses and stores) at a national level.
• Autonomously manage structured cabling, server rooms, and IT Infrastructure deployment projects based on the design sent by the HQs.
• Receive the planning from the global HQs and discuss it with the leaders.
• Coordinate with the internal client (departments that will be served by the infrastructure) in order to take the requirements, and write the Requests for Proposals.
• Select the services and material/hardware providers. Coordinate them in the construction field.
• Supervise the execution of the works and the installation phase according to the specifications and the safety rules.
• Hands-on coordination together with the IT Infrastructure Team to initialise/configure the services.
• Provide technical support for all supervised services after start-up
• Telecoms or IT Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Builder or related University Degree (completed)
• Native Spanish speaker
• Professional working level of English, written and spoken
• Experience in passive infrastructure installation projects (structured cables, 5 to 30 racks server rooms building)
• Experience in building and initialization of IT infrastructure (servers, switches and routers, CCTV, UPS (SAI)…) and configuration of small devices (pagers, accesses control, printers…)
• On site experience in construction fields
• Negotiation and Communication skills
• Autonomy and strong leadership, analytical skills, teamwork and providers coordination skills
• Organization and planning skills
• German language knowledge
• Experience and knowledge in IT Infrastructure technologies as HP servers, CISCO technologies.
If you're looking to further your career in a world-leading, global organization, then please send your updated CV to Postuler maintenant >>