Description de l'offre
Operational Treasury Specialist (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Operational Treasury Specialist has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse.
The job holder needs to ensure for the Treasury part that:
- This organization is an enabler of the Group & Airbus business strategy fully aligned with Business
and properly structured, managed and controlled throughout its lifecycle (Plan, Built, Run, Control and Improve)
- The organization offers the best possible mix of Cost/Service ratio
- Operational, functional and process Risks are identified and mitigated
- All possible convergence and synergies across the Group within this scope are being exploited
- Internal resources are developed and engaged
The job holder needs to contribute, in the frame of IM Treasury, to:
- Group integration and cross-divisional initiatives
- Airbus & Group IT integration
- The development of IM competences and methodologies across the Group
- Share best practices with divisional IM organizations
- The overall Group Strategy and Priorities
The job holder is in charge of all Information Management Treasury related activities within the Group and Airbus.
The purpose of the job is to design and to deliver projects and services to the following business functions:
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
- Airbus Operational Treasury
- Airbus Bank
- Airbus Helicopters / Airbus Defence & Space
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Align Finance vision, strategy and objectives with the Group/ Airbus business vision, strategy and objectives.
- Establish and update every year a 5-year Finance Master Plan at Group / Airbus level derived from the Treasury strategy.
- Advice senior management on Treasury related topics to support business goals and objectives.
- Define and establish appropriate governance with the Group and Airbus Treasury Business Functions, but also coordinate on Treasury topics with other divisional IM departments for developing and delivering the Master Plan for Finance.
- Establish cross-divisional application architecture governance and enforce application architecture standards on projects and services
- Establish and manage Treasury projects and services portfolio for the Group activities, cross-divisional activities and Airbus activities
- Deliver all Treasury projects and ensure customer facing for services according to plan
- Enforce Project Management and Service Management methodologies and tools
- Define and implement optimized Make or Buy and Sourcing Strategy for all Treasury activities
- Contribute to optimize costs of services together within the team.
- Control performance objectives and overall Treasury budget (2,5 M€)
- Contribute to the information and data integrity of the Group
- Ensure engagement and satisfaction of internal employees
- Provide mentoring and coaching to internal employees
- Coordinate internal & external Treasury related communication activities
This role will involve some travel for business once /month and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
'We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We're looking above all for
passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?'
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Master degree
- + 8 years of experience
- Experience in Treasury in another company/function
- Operational experience (strong managerial, project management and sourcing skills in combination with high level of experience in Treasury business, application architecture & design and service management)
- Communication skills, attitude to work within a team, good listening skills
- Language Skills: Negotiation level in English