L'offre Open Source Software Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Open Source Software Engineer posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our User First team to drive the development of the OpenPass open source, cross-industry project.
OpenPass is a consumer product that aims to provide a clear value proposition for end users of personalized advertising. At the core it both highlights the value exchange of advertising, and provides effective ways for the users to clearly, concisely express their advertising preferences regardless of the entities participating in the supply chain of advertising.
The technical challenges it faces are the delivery of optimal UX on the full variety of websites of the open web, the security and privacy of the end users, and the distribution of the user preferences across the web.
What you'll do
- Act as a maintainer on the software projects
- Develop, maintain and document software API's
- Code implementation, review and validation
- Prototype demonstrable approaches
- Design and improve software architecture
- Improve the software development cycle
- Train other developers on usage and integration
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Establish and maintain clear and complete design documentation
Who you are
- Proficient with software test methodologies and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in software architecture architecture and design
- Healthy dose of curiosity and persistence
- User oriented - focus on user value and usability
- Technical leadership
- Result oriented, self starting and proactive
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référenceeefc1b27b01a43308be9c032f70d329b
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Open Source - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.