- Completed university studies of at least 3 years in a relevant domain (e.g. software engineering, etc.).
- In addition, minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of the following web technologies - HTML5, CSS, DOM, Open layers, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and java script. Experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of server-side technologies - Java 8, servlets, web services (WSDL, XML, HTTP). Experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the ATFCM domain or NM systems would be an asset
- Technical documentation skills (English).
- Analytical thinking: Identifies critical relationships.
- Problem-solving: Anticipates and solves business issues.
- Communication: Fosters two-way communication.
- Networking: Maintains positive, productive working relationships.
- Flexibility: Adapts methods, attitudes and approach appropriately to fit the circumstances.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this post thorough knowledge of English (oral/written) and a satisfactory knowledge of French to the extent necessary for the performance of the described duties.
- An initial selection will be made by a Selection Committee on the basis of the candidates' qualifications and experience. Thereafter, those candidates considered suitable may be invited to assessment and interviews.
- Candidates should apply on-line by answering the 2 questions of the on-line form, and attaching a curriculum vitae, preferably the Europass CV, and a covering letter in pdf format of 500 KB maximum.
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of EUROCONTROL Member States only. Agency staff subject to the Staff Regulations governing officials, the General Conditions of Employment governing servants at the Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre, or the Conditions of Employment of Contract Staff are considered internal candidates. At the closing date of the notice of competition, internal candidates must have completed their probationary period.
- The selected candidate will be offered a contract of three years pursuant to the provisions of the Conditions of Employment of Contract Staff at EUROCONTROL. The contract may be renewed once for a fixed period of not more than three years. Before being confirmed in the post, he/she will be required to work probationary period of 9 months.
- This notice may be used for the recruitment of similar posts, for a period of one year following the establishment of the reserve list.
- The selected candidate will be engaged in principle at the basic grade of the advertised job bracket.
- The generic post is: Junior Specialist.
- Information on salary and benefits can be found on the web page: Postuler maintenant >>
- This competition is published on 27/09/2017, the closing date is 25/10/2017.