Description de l'offre
Microsoft usability Automation Specialist (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Microsoft usability Automation Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Toulouse.
The successful applicant will join the Delivery PC Platforms, Solutions & Tools department based in Toulouse.
The mission of the Delivery PC Platforms, Solutions & Tools inside Airbus is to define and keep up to date all Windows standard platforms, maintain & develop all solutions linked to windows perimeter and drive all Front-Office tools.
You will be the System Centre Front-Office specialist.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- automatizing all windows delivery solutions,
- improving all deployments processes
- generating automatic rerun after failed installations
- creating new (web) interfaces
- developing a new reporting
- industrializing robust solutions in order to deliver better, faster and on quality the new master
- leading workshop with the business in order to customize existing solutions based on their needs
- Supporting the Digital Transformation Program
- Contributing to the creation of a new ways of working and new data governance
- Sharing your knowledge with colleagues/team
- Providing active participation on the Windows 10 migration to automatize all repetitive actions, to create web interface with SCSM in order to allow/follow windows 10 deployments.
- Driving the continuous optimization and transnational harmonization of Delivery PC Platforms, Solutions & Tools operations and processes and their automation with the help of new technologies and tools.
- Managing strategic evolution and roadmap of products in this perimeter.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate some of the following competencies & skills:
- System Centre specialist with an expertize on System Centre Service Manager focusing on the Front Office scope
- Experience as an expert or consultant on Windows PC devices
- Experience delivering concrete results in term of Windows devices automation (installation or migration)
- Knowledge and understanding from digital workplace and related challenges
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit & Collaborative mindset
- Internal and external networking skills
- English & French : Advanced level