Description de l'offre
METALLIC MATERIAL MACHINING & WELDING ENGINEER
Created in 1985, APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIRBUS.
Apsys delivers essential services across AIRBUS and provides Expertise in Technical, Human & Organizational Risks Management dedicated to Aerospace, Automotive, and Railway, Nuclear, Environment and Petrochemical industries.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
APSYS is looking for a Materials and Processes engineer specialized in machining and welding technologies, your mission and responsibilities will include:
- Define technical concept, you are capable to provide innovative solution on metallic components manufacturing
- Propose and qualify materials and processes (including documentation: standards, specification, manufacturing instructions…)
- Participate, as part of new developments, in the choice of the best machining and welding process in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
- Support the industrialization / production / repair & maintenance of metallic parts and dynamic components such gear boxes
- Project follow-up, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/workshop testing reports and analysis of non-conformity reports
- Participate in audit realization: at internal & supplier level
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable
–PhD diploma specialized in materials, machining and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by machining of metallic materials. You ideally justify a manufacturing experience in high quality demanding components. Knowledge of process impact on part metallurgical/morphology evolution, on residual constrains induced.
- Knowledge and/or experience in welding technologies such as Electron-beam welding (EBW) is a real plus for this mission and interest in understanding new techniques and its control for industrial application
- Ability to develop ideas and concept for new technologies
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent. English: professional
- Experience (3+ years)