Description de l'offre
MDM Business Analyst – ARGENTEUIL
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Argenteuil (Paris Area) – regular travels
Edelway is an IT Swiss Business Service Consultancy with over 200 consultants in Europe.
Our global end client, based in Argenteuil, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. We would offer a long-term contract and a nice salary package.
●In the context of big multi-site projects on new or existing Master Data Management applications (One Data, BPM):
○ Create & maintain a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies.
○ Anticipate & suggest organisational / process evolutions in order to increase business efficiency, propose relevant system upgrades and adaptations.
○ With Key Users conduct necessary requirements gathering and analysis leading to the delivery of the high level functional specifications and then ensure their validation.
○ With the application designer, participate to the detailed specifications and prototyping
○ During development ensure relationships between users and designers / developers.
○ Design test scenario, organisational procedures and user guide, then validate the developed system.
○ Organise, prepare, run/support and coordinate UAT, user training, & manage roll-out.
○ Support users after implementation, follow-up Change Requests with Application Support Group.
●5+ years’ experience as "Business Analyst" is required
●Experience in MDM Business Analysis and Frameworks is mandatory
●Experienced in Business Process Modelling (using Mega is a plus)
●Capability to build entity model and functional architecture models (application tree)
●Experienced in writing use case description (and User Stories is a plus)
●Strong facilitation skills and experience of leading workshops
●Experience in projects in an international environment is a must
●Some experience with Agile and Continuous Delivery would be added advantage
●Experience in "Change Management" and “Training”
●Fluent in English / strong negotiation and presentation skills.
●Thorough knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
●Capable of understanding, articulating and translating business requirements to system solution at a conceptual level (business to IT translation).
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your updated CV to Postuler maintenant >>
and we will contact you shortly to discuss it in more details.