L'offre Machine Learning Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you will do
Who you are
What we offer
Machine Learning Engineer posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D ?
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Criteo AI Lab brings together researchers, machine learning engineers, and data scientists. Our mission is to develop advertising solutions that provide value to Internet users around the world. We do so by pushing state-of-the-art ML methodologies into our products to drive better performance, and act as center of Machine Learning research and engineering excellence.
What you will do
- You will gather and analyze data, identify key prediction/classification problems, devise solutions, build prototypes, and stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms
- You will develop high-performance algorithms for precision targeting, test and implement the algorithms in scalable, production-ready code
- You will also be in charge of investigating new academic and industrial data mining, machine learning, and modeling techniques to apply to our specific business cases
- In closed relationship within the research community, you will maintain world-class academic credentials through publications, and presentations in academic conferences.
Who you are
- Master degree/PhD in Machine Learning or a related field, with a previous major in Computer Science
- You have a first implementation experience with OO programming languages
- You are skilled in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data, ideally in a Hadoop programming environment.
- You have already played with traditional as well as modern statistical learning techniques
- You are able to propose, conduct and report results of original research, plus collaborative research with publications
- You have good communication skills both written and oral
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 35 annual holidays days (25 + 10 RTT)
- Health insurance
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Remote work policy
- Catered lunch
- Private nursery
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 2 conferences per year of your choice (1 International + 1 national)
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources (Courseras, MOOC, Internal trainings ...)
- Annual cross teams hackathon
Want to know more?
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence9102d9aab9d94bf3bbbff062c6010fe7
Concepteur développeur-(H/F) Île-de-France - Fontenay-sous-Bois Société générale
Directeur de projet (H/F) Île-de-France - Le Kremlin-Bicêtre Jobboards
TECHLEAD JAVA/ANGULAR - (H/F) Île-de-France - Le Kremlin-Bicêtre Jobboards
Apprentissage RH Île-de-France - Nozay Nokia
Apprentissage Assistant.e RH Île-de-France - Nozay Nokia
Apprentissage Support de vente Nokia Entreprise France Segment Energie Île-de-France - Nozay Nokia
2021-1205 - Alternance - Gestionnaire technique de patrimoine F/H Île-de-France - Paris ADP
2021-39772 - Architecte d'infrastructure de système informatique et sécurité H/F Île-de-France - Paris Groupama
2021-39876 - Ingénieur(e) Support Applicatif Informatique H/F Île-de-France - Paris Groupama
IND-39714 - Chargé d'études informatiques Assurances de personnes H/F Île-de-France - Paris Groupama
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Machine Learning - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.