Description de l'offre
[INTERNSHIP]Join our teams in Digital as a Junior Agile and Communication Facilitator !
*** Starting from January 2018 for 6 months ***
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our new digital organization directly contributes to the success of L'Oreal's brand portfolio: L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kerastase, La Roche Posay, Essie, Maybelline New-York, Redken (…)
As a member of the CDO team, you will be under the responsibility of the Global Agile coach. Integrated within the Web Factory, you will be in charge of setting up a new digital organization, new ways of working and communication to support the development of the L'Oréal brands websites and content platforms.
Main missions and responsibilities :1/ Agile and new ways of working stream
2/ Communication stream
- Ensure AGILE standards are followed.
- Put in place agile KPIs (Scrum, Kanban…) to ensure continuous improvement within the Web Factory.
- Accompany the teams (squad, Product Owner and Brand Manager) to master agile practices.
- Animate communities of practice (Agile Champion and Product Owner Guild) based in Paris, New York and Hong Kong.
- Create the best place to work in with Visual Management, wall of fame, Niko-niko…
- Ensure training preparation (room booking, invitation letter, participants’ follow-up, billing…).
- Test and set up agile tools (JIRA/Confluence, Kantree…).
- Organize team retrospective (led by gamification).
- Participate to workshops (preparation and facilitation).
Who we are looking for :
- Manage communication to the stakeholders of the program.
- Create communication support such as videos.
- Animate internal social network (Facebook Workplace).
- Manage program Monthly newsletter and flash news.
- Organize communication events within L’Oréal or with partners of the Web Factory.
Your internship :
- Recently graduated or finishing a BA/MA degree.
- First successful experience of at least 6 months in project management, AGILE a plus.
- Digital knowledge (SEO, Google Analytics, Mobile…).
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a team.
- Experience is a plus on a CMS is and mandatory on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Fluent in English.
- Beauty experience is a plus.
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation: between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Many challenges, opportunities and responsibilities to seize.
- 6 months with passionate teams.
- An enriching experience, you will learn much more than expected.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship / apprenticeship.
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !