L'offre Lead Open Source Software Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll do
Who you are
Lead Open Source Software Engineer posté par Criteo
Cette annonce expire dans 7 jours
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Criteo is looking for a software development lead to join our User First team to drive the development of the OpenPass open source, cross-industry project.
OpenPass is a consumer product that aims to provide a clear value proposition for end users of personalized advertising. At the core it both highlight the value exchange of advertising, and provide effective ways for the users to clearly, concisely express their advertising preferences regardless of the entities participating in the supply chain of advertising.
The technical challenges it faces are the delivery of optimal UX on the full variety of websites of the open web, the security and privacy of the end users, and the distribution of the user preferences across the web.
What you'll do
- Grow, mentor and inspire our world-class engineering team to develop the open source community around OpenPass
- Coordinating with product and communication teams to create, maintain and deploy open source software
- Manage software engineering staffing and investments
- Provide strong technical direction by evaluating and guiding product strategy, design and developement
- Champion continuous improvement for your team, set priorities and remove obstacles to enable your team to operate efficiently and reach its full potential.
Who you are
- Strong leadership skills, including proven abilities in motivation, coaching and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated success in managing open source software engineering execution within a high tech company
- Proven ability to build world-class products using Agile/Scrum or similar development and management practices
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborative skills with prior success in influencing and persuading others is highly valued
- Strong understanding of adtech industry is highly desirable
- Experience in creating effective teams and open source communities, and appropriate dealings with competitors and collaborators in the communities
- Experience in project management
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référenced31d8399ce7846ddaca003902e1c435d
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Open Source - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.