L'offre Lead Network Architect (M/F) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Lead Network Architect (M/F) posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
ENGIE IT brings the best IT solutions to all ENGIE Group BUs and helps them meet all the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
With us, you can have both the agility and kindness of an small structure and the strength and scope of a large group, expertise and commitment, audacity and excellence.
Join ENGIE IT and bring IT to the heart of the energy transition as:
Lead Network Architect (H / F)
Position based in Saint-Ouen (France) or Brussels (Belgium)
Technical Architects are responsible for designing the technical architecture in a specific IS area and updating it in the medium and long term in response to business needs and services offered in the ENGIE IT catalog. They endeavor to find the best compromise between :
- the resources of the existing infrastructure;
- alignment with the reference framework in which the IS is integrated;
- IS performance (e.g. scalability, maintainability, operability, reusability, cost).
They ensure that all IT resources and their upgrades are consistent (hardware, applications, databases, networks, middleware, operating systems) by making the most of the state of the art. They make every effort to meet the required level of service and guarantee security.
Desired profile :
Professional experience: 5 years (including 3 years in architecture)
At a minimum, a degree level or equivalent
• Good expertise in traditional network solutions (LAN, WAN, Data Center) as well as new Cloud and Software Defined (SDN) solutions.
• Solid experience as an architect in implementing large scale network solutions.
. Good Knowledge of the challenges of the peripheral security.
• Have recognized and sufficient knowledge on various other infrastructure topics (Microsoft Technologies, Collaboration Platforms, Identity Management, etc.)
Fluency in French and English is essential.
Concise, precise, you have good oral and written skills, adapted to your interlocutors.
Pragmatic, looking for a good compromise between the different technical and non-technical aspects.
Thanks to your leadership qualities, you develop a strategic vision while being able to capitalize, communicate and transmit your knowledge through a skills management approach.
Ability to adhere, convince.
You can work independently, to conduct studies but also as a team.
ENGIE IT is part of the Diversity Label obtained by the ENGIE Group and is committed to actions to prevent discrimination, equal opportunities and the promotion of diversity.
ENGIE IT is committed to the integration and retention of people with disabilities. All our positions are open to disabled workers.
- Posting Date: May 27, 2021