L'offre Lead Gameplay Developer - NORTHERN LIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Lead Gameplay Developer - NORTHERN LIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT posté par Paris&Co
Description de l'offre
Description du poste
Briefing: Your Mission
Finish prototyping, then implement and polish the core gameplay loops of Nebulae. Raise the knowledge and performance of the existing gameplay developer team. Permanent or 12-months minimum contract. Salary discussed at first interview.
Our current technology stack includes Unity and C# for game development and Rust for back-end development.
All current game prototypes have been made for Android (we will also deploy the game on iOS devices in the mid-run).The Lead Gameplay Developer will report to the CEO and will supervise the effort of 4-6 junior developers, sharing best practices, improving workflow and ensuring the integration of all game-related content into game architecture. He/She will work hand in hand with Lead Back-End Game Developer on client- to server-side interactions. We estimate the percentage distribution of work to be 20% mentoring / teaching the team, 50% own production, 20% bug-fixing, 5% game design (if needed) and 5% company organization.
The Lead Gameplay Developer will enable:
– The 3 core gameplay loops of Nebulae (management, massively multiplayer politics, arena combat)
– Continuous game improvement (debugging, polishing, optimisation)
– The creation of various Unity-based tools to facilitate the work of game artists and game designers
– The integration of Game Analytics tools into the game
Nebulae is a challenging, colossal project – still in early development. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to build many things from scratch and the freedom to choose the architecture you think will work best, as you design new gameplay loops or improve existing ones. We are a small, enthusiastic and very benevolent team of talented game designers, artists and developers and we will welcome you, your expertise and your feedback with regard to our development and organisational process with open arms.
– You prefer large, ambitious projects
– You agree with our 6 Core Virtues
– 3-5 years of software development experience, including multiplayer component for at least 1 shipped game
– Knowledge of source control tools (Git, Mercurial etc.)
– Mastery of Unity 3D game engine
– Experience with Unity 3D animation
– Experience in microservices developmentExperience with CI/CD pipelines
– Previous management and / or teaching experience
– Professional French and English
– Experience with cloud programming
– Experience in UI design
– Experience in game mechanics design
– Strong understanding of scalable distributed systems
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
– Previous work experience with SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgresSQL) and non-SQL (Redis, Couchbase, Aerospike) databases
– You can see yourself growing with the company in the long-run, for many years to come 😉