Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Software Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M qps, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.What you'll do
Who you are
- Lead a team of software engineers while contributing technically to projects.
- Architect, design, and build projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the program managers to ensure best architectures and products.
- Contribute to promoting a strong engineering culture, passion for quality and things well done.
- Rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design).
- Solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and architecture (C#, Java, or C++).
- Have experience with taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead.
- Have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate for shipping quality code and for automated testing.
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus).
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner.
- Experience with balancing a hands-on engineering role while managing teams of 5-10 engineers.
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Discounted transport and sports activities
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Catered lunch and breakfast
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.