L'offre Lead Character Artist (full relocation package to Asian studio) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Lead Character Artist (full relocation package to Asian studio) posté par COOPTALIS
Description de l'offre
Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Anywr (former Cooptalis) has become one of leading innovative digital companies in international HR since 2012 with a global presence of 23 agencies in 16 different countries.
Listed in the most potential 120 startups in France, we have developed our expertise in niche sectors such as IT and Medical. We are assisting companies with their talent acquisitions and has been supporting nearly 30 000 candidates with their mobility projects, all around the world.
In the same spirit, Anywr (former Cooptalis) is currently recruiting a Lead Character Artist (M/F) for one of our clients, a recognized leader in producing high-quality game and film, located in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Group
- A global leaders in digital production services for video game development with Asian roots
- Established since 2014 and headquartered in Singapore
- Operates in many locations across Asia, North America, and Europe
About Vietnam Production Studio
- Acquired by Group in 2011, company offers a superb range of end-to-end solutions for highest-quality Animation, Cinematic, and Game Development
- Growing faster with current 600 professionals.
- 9 agencies including Canada, France, Ireland, Poland, Malaysia, China, Vietnam and so on
Why Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam?
Vietnam is set to be the fast-growing economy among ASEAN countries in 2022 with estimated GDP growth of 6.5% year-on-year, the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
One of the safest budget countries in Asia, affordable cost of living
- may take some getting used to and seem like enormous amounts are being spent, but most good and services are cheap;
- and low rental cost are also welcoming when searching for accommodation
Exploring and enjoying
- Warm weather
- Healthy and diverse food options, plenty of access to leisure, entertainment, transport and so on
- Lots of things not only to see and do in Vietnam but also to easily travel to other countries in South East Asia
- Fantastic natural attractions – forests, waterfalls, national parks, plantations, best beaches in South East Asia
- Helpful, nice and hospitable locals are always keen to take a newcomer on all sorts of adventures
What we offer:
- Attractive relocation packages including visa, flights, work, resident permits, households movement, temporary housing, health insurance and home travel
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Fast growing company with outstanding projects not only in game but also in film production, PR campaign or virtual reality
- High chance for internal mobility to other studios in many countries across Europe, high developed Asian countries.
- International working environment, daily interaction with international team/colleagues/clients from many countries
- Dynamics, young, open minded, international team
Roles and responsibilities:
Reporting to Art Director, the Lead Character Artist is responsible for
- Managing Junior and Senior 3D / 2D model and texture artists to engage in Games Character / Creatures projects
- Leading the communication with clients about artistic and technical matters
- Technical expertise to decide which technologies to pursue and which to avoid
- Establishing Art production pipeline in coordination with clients
- Ensuring technical and artistic quality of deliverable
- Proving ability to articulate a game project's art goals, and lead the team to meet objectives to fulfill those goals
- Participating to recruitment and training of new talent
- At least 3 to 5 years in hands-on technical senior position with leadership skills
- Expertise in industry-standard software like 3D Studio Max or Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Marvelous designer
- Knowledge of Unreal and Unity
- Have shipped at least 1-2 AAA games or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and mentorship skills
- Fluent English