Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What you can expect
- As a Junior Software Engineer at Criteo, you will be part of the R&D responsible for designing systems with company-wide impact, pushing further technical boundaries. You will be integrating within a world-class team of engineers where innovation, ownership and progression are paramount.
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your peers to drive your projects, design and ensure best practices are applied (in an Agile environment). You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly. You will gain a better understanding of the development cycle and work on projects with a real impact.
What do we look for
- You have a first experience in software engineering (internship or first job). It’s not really important what technology you’ve used before (Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python) – we’re looking for people who can adapt very quickly and with an open mind.
- You will learn to solve problems, to become a skilled engineer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- You love algorithms, new technologies, languages that nobody knows, work on personal projects, are curious.
- You are definitively team oriented and need to be a great communicator.
- "Fancy a cup of tea, my dear?" Our teams are truly international, so you'll have to be able to work in English.
Criteo for you
- As a junior or fresh grad, this is an opportunity to be part of a team filled with experienced engineers, and recognised thoughts leaders that will contribute to your personal development. If you want to learn something you want to learn from the best, right ?
- You will be able to build your own profile and skills. Criteo will encourage and support you to get involved in the wider tech community. Conference, meetups and demos are regular occurrences on our calendars.
- Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
- From comprehensive healthcare to little perks from the Work Council, our compensation package is designed to help you reach a perfect work-life balance.
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
- Youtube: [ Link removed ]
- Our blog: [ Link removed ]
- Twitter: [ Link removed ]
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.