L'offre IT Team Architect f/m a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
IT Team Architect f/m posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Team Architect, you will join our Architecture team within the Bio-Processing / BioContinuum / Process And Delivery business and, in close collaboration with our international teams, you will participate in the development and implementation of new and innovative technologies in an Agile / SAFe environment.
Your main mission is to support our development teams in their understanding of the software architecture, in collaboration with the other architects with whom you actively communicate and contribute to the architectural vision.
You are the custodian of the consistency of the implementation with the architecture.
You guide the development teams in the application of guidelines and best practices, which you contribute to continuously enriching by acting as the voice of the developers to the architects.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Who you are:
- Engineering or scientific background with at least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical lead or similar role
- Very good communication skills
- Agile experience (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe, ...)
- You are familiar with Java, Spring Framework and Spring Boot, ReactJS, HTML and CSS technologies and have significant experience with several of them
- You know classic design patterns, UML, and understand architecture diagrams and can produce them
- You are curious about new technologies and practice an active watch
- Experience with complex projects and international environments
- Knowledge and experience with OPC-DA, OPC-UA, Ethernet/IP, or other industrial protocols
- Experience in Life Science or Healthcare
- Knowledge of FDA regulations for pharmaceuticals and biology, particularly cGMP, GAMP, and CFR
- Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: