CDI - temps plein
LU - Luxembourg
€40,000.00 - €45,000.00 / an
Description de l'offre
General Characteristics :
• Provides technical support services related to hardware, software or networks.
• Participation in local and global IT projects.
• Provides support to users based in different European locations (Luxembourg, France and Spain).
• Proactively identifies, researches, analysis, and resolves IT problems (ex: network and servers monitoring).
• Installs, sets up, maintains and solves problems on servers, computers, mobile barcode scanners, laser and thermal printers ,switches, tablets, hand held wireless scanners, wireless vehicle mounting devices, photocopiers, fax machines, Wi-Fi devices and environment, mobiles and fixed phones.
• Installs Windows update on servers and manage automatic computers updates via WSUS.
• Manages Active directory and GPO (Luxembourg, France and Spain sites).
• Manages data backups .
• Manages the Central Phone systems.
• Manages IT purchasing (found and negotiate the best prices, creates Pre purchase order and CAPEX, …).
• Manages all the local IT contracts (server and printers maintenance contracts, mobile phones, photocopiers, …).
• Updates current IT documentation (procedures, diagrams, …) and creates new ones.
• Works on local projects.
• Being part of global initiatives and projects.
• Manages the IT stock and anticipates the needs.
• Rigorous, organized, flexible and autonomous
• Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
• Hands-on mentality and able to manage the workload according to business priorities
• Able to keep strict confidentiality in performing your duties
• Team player, proactive, eager to learn and build and ready to go the extra mile
• Ability to work in an industrial, multicultural environment
• Demonstrates and actively promotes company values.
• 2-year degree in IT
• 3 years in a similar position
• Windows server 2012-2019
• Windows 10 pro
• Office 365
• Nutanix, Hyper-V or Vmware
• Active Directory, DHCP, GPO
• Networking inc VLAN’s (HP and Cisco switches programming knowledge is an asset);
• NAS, SAN,;
• IP phone systems;
• Microsoft certification is an advantage;
• Availability to travel (2 days per month in France, 2 days per year in Spain);
• Fluent in French and English; Spanish is an asset;
• To be ready to answer calls in case of emergency even outside the office hours.
Numéro de référence